Since 1970 the Federation of Industrialists of the Marche has played a role of protection and representation of industrial problems with the Marche Region, Trade Union Organizations, Chambers of Commerce, Banks, Universities, etc.
• represents the needs and protects the interests of the industrial sector at regional level with regard to the main political and administrative institutions, trade unions and other social forces;
• participates in the planning and territorial planning activity of the Marche Region for an integrated, concerted, sustainable and territorially balanced regional development;
• promotes and supports policies for research and innovation, for internationalization and for the permanent training of human resources, in order to maintain high levels of competitiveness of the Marches companies on world markets;
• is in constant contact with all the institutions at the regional level, primarily with the Region, towards which it is the spokesman of the needs of the associated companies;
• identifies the priorities for intervention that can affect the competitiveness of companies and therefore on the economic and social improvement of the territory.