Founded in 2001 by Cesare Petrolati, it has had a rapid development, selling its products to the most important factories not only on a national, but also international level. Its success is mainly due to the culture of renewal and to the development of new projects realized thanks to research, ideas and the work done by its team of technicians and engineers. The company has developed numerous patents and is continually looking for new solutions to meet customer demands and to offer them new systems for processing and production of the final product.
The company operates in a plant of approximately 6,500 m2 which allows it to carry out its business in a streamlined manner, to develop important production volumes, but also to give an incisive corporate image, offering a comfortable welcome to customers who during the visits are hosted in the exhibition rooms where it is possible to test the machines in operation and view the new products. The main machines of its own production are:
- wrapping machines for high-end up to 50 cm with or without over-cutting;
- machines apply horizontal or vertical handle (in fabric) with application of aerators and customized labels;
- machines for making the textile handle;
- variable diameter reels for all types of mattresses (bonnell, pocket spring, viscoelastic, foam and latex springs);
- transport and storage systems;
- ultrasonic quilting machines;
- ultrasonic welding machines for fabrics and synthetic fibers.
The innovations are represented by the following products:
- machines for the production of fully automatic and high performance pocket springs;
- automatic assembling machines for pocket springs that allow the realization of the springing with independent springs with differentiated zones;
- automatic quilting machines with 2 fast and versatile bridges.
These products are made entirely within the company that over the years has developed the mechanical and electronic department; furthermore, not finding on the market sewing systems suitable to its needs, it has also specialized in the transformation of sewing machines, developing projects internally and making use of customized fusions made to measure for its projects; in this way Teknomac develops a completely made in Italy product. It is equipped with cutting-edge equipment for each processing sector:
- Professional 3D CAD at the design office;
- Oscilloscopes and Software evolved in the electronic department;
- Numerical Control Machines and Automatic Lathes for the internal realization of mechanical parts, in the mechanical department.
If the success of Teknomac is therefore mainly due to product innovation, the culture of renewal and dynamism of its team, we must not forget the relationship of trust established over the years with its suppliers and especially with customers, who are followed not only at the time of sale to provide the product that best suits the specific needs, but especially in the after-sales service offering always attentive and effective interventions.